+ Trả lời Chủ đề

Chủ đề: Những lời chúc năm mới hay bằng tiếng Anh

Kết quả 1 đến 5 của 5
    Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2010
    Bài viết

Những lời chúc năm mới hay bằng tiếng Anh

Mọi thứ lại bắt đầu khi năm mới đang đến. Chúc bạn năm mới đầy hạnh phúc và những tháng đầy triển vọng và hạnh phúc nhất.
    Everything starts a new with the New Year coming. May your new year be filled with the happiest things and your days with the bring test promise.

Hy vọng tấm thiệp này sẽ chuyển đến những lời chúc chân thành của tôi đến với bạn. Bạn sẽ tràn đầy hạnh phúc trong tương lai.
    Hoping this card bring your my sincere greetings. You will be blessed through the coming year in fullest measure.

Chúc bạn năm mới vui vẻ và phát tài.
    Have a happy and profitable year.

Gửi đến bạn những lời chúc hạnh phúc trong ngày lễ Giáng Sinh và năm mới.Bringing your good wishes of happiness this Christmas and on the coming year.

Mọi việc lại bắt đầu tốt đẹp. Chúc bạn thành công trong năm mới. Những lời chúc chân thành của tôi đến với cuộc sống huy hoàng của bạn.This is another good beginning. May you be richly blessed with a successfully new year? May my sincere blessing surround splendid travel of your life?

Gởi đến bạn món qùa này với cả tấm lòng và một lời chúc bạn sẽ hạnh phúc tràn đầy. Những điều hạnh phúc nhất luôn đến với bạn.Sending you this present with my heart and with that you'll be happy in fullest measure. May the happiest things always happen to you?

Cho phép tôi chúc mừng bạn nhân dịp năm mới đến và xin gửi đến bạn những lời chúc tốt đẹp: dồi dào sức khỏe và thịnh vượng.Allow me to congratulation you on arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my good wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.

Mong rằng năm mới sẽ mang sự bình yên và phát đạt đến cho bạn.I hope that the coming year bring you peace and prosperity.

Hãy để những lời chúc sâu lắng của tôi luôn ở bên cạnh cuộc sống tuyệt vời của bạn. Tôi hy vọng trong năm tới bạn luôn khỏe mạnh và thuận buồm xuôi gió trong công việc.Let my deep blessing always. Surround magnificent travel of your life. I hope in years to come you will have a good health and plain sailing.

Chúng ta quen nhau đã lâu. Tấm thiệp này để biết rằng em luôn ở trong suy nghĩ của tôi.It's been so long since we have gotten together. Here is a little card to let you know that you're in our thoughts often.

Bạn mến,Một Giáng Sinh vui vẻ và năm mới hạnh phúc đến với bạn. Tôi và gia đình tôi xin gửi lời chúc tốt đẹp đến gia đình bạn. Cầu mong gia đình bạn khỏe mạnh trong mùa nghĩ lễ. Và mong mỗi năm tình thân của chúng ta càng gắn bó.
    Dear,
    A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you! Allow me to offer you Season's Greeting on the advent of what will surely be bring and prosperous New Year, I trust that you and your family are enjoying this holiday Season in excellent health. My family, who are well and happy, join me my good wishes. May every year unite our hearts more closely?

Cầu cho sự Giáng Sinh của đấng Cứu Thế trong thời gian này đem lại cho các bạn hạnh phúc và sức khỏe trong suốt năm tới.May this time of our savior's birth bring you joy good health throughout the coming year.

Trong khi năm 2012 đang nhanh chóng đến gần, chúng tôi chúc cho hai bạn những điều tốt đẹp nhất và một năm mới cực kỳ hạnh phúc.Cầu mong cho năm nay mang lại sức khỏe, thịnh vượng, và an bình cho tất cả chúng ta.With 2012 fast approaching, we wish you both all the best and a very Happy New Year. May this year bring health, prosperity, and peace to us all?

Chúc bạn khỏe và hạnh phúc trong năm mới.Wishing you health and happiness in the year to come.

Nhân dịp năm mới em xin chúc gia đình anh chị một năm mới thật hạnh phúc, vạn sự như ý!On occasion of New Year, wishing your family the most happiness in New Year and everything is the best!

Nhân ngày Chúa ra đời anh chúc em và gia đình tận hưởng một mùa Giáng sinh vui vẻ.
    On occasion God's birthday, I wish you and your family a Merry and happy Christmas.

Ngày lành, năm mới, cháu yêu quý! bằng tất cả tấm lòng mình cô chúc cháu được tăng tiến trong tình thương, trong lẽ phải và nhiều sức khỏe. Đó là tài sản quý giá nhất.Nice day, New Year, my dears! By all my heart, I wish you will improve in love, in common sense and more healthy. May be these are most valuable properties.

Nhân dịp năm mới tôi kính chúc toàn thể gia đình bạn một năm mới gặp được nhiều may mắn và hạnh phúc.On occasion of New Year, wishing all your family happiness and lucky.

Ngay tham gia
    Jan 1970
    Bài viết

Re: Những lời chúc năm mới hay bằng tiếng Anh

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and the I.R.S.

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance - and include generous amounts for charity.

May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.

And may we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God's love in every sunset, every flower's unfolding petals, every baby's smile, every lover's kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

Ngay tham gia
    Jan 1970
    Bài viết

Lần sửa cuối bởi eugene, ngày 04-02-2013 lúc 04:58 PM.

Ngay tham gia
    Jan 1970
    Bài viết

Funny New Year Quotes

Laugh Your Way Into the New Year With These Funny New Year Quotes

Mark Twain
    New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.

Brooks Atkinson
    Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.

Bill Vaughan
    Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.

P. J. O'Rourke
    The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to.

Jay Leno
    Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year's resolution.

James Agate
    New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

Eric Zorn
    Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.

Bill Vaughan
    An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.

Charles Lamb
    New Year's Day is every man's birthday.

Oprah Winfrey
    Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.

Mark Twain
    New Year's Day now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.

Judith Crist
    Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly. So let's just wish each other a bile-less New Year and leave it at that.

Anonymous
    Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.

Joey Adams
    May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!

Anais Nin
    I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.

Oscar Wilde
    Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.

Robert Paul
    I'm a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser.

Anonymous
    A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.

Leonard Bernstein
    From New Year's on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining.

Ngay tham gia
    Jan 1970
    Bài viết

My Wishes in 2013
    God gives You..
    12 Month of Happiness,
    52 Weeks of Fun,
    365 Days Success,
    8760 Hours Good Health,
    52600 Minutes Good Luck,
    3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that's all! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There have been many time in 2012
    when I may disturbed you
    troubled u
    irritated u
    bugged u
    today I just wanna tell you
    I plan to continue it in 2013.

As you know that
    2days d last day
    Of d year 2012
    I wanna thank d
    Special ppl, who
    Touched my life
    With their
    Concern & made
    My life more
    Meaningful,
    U r 1 of them,
    Thanq 4 your
    Contribution 2 my life
    May almighty
    ALLAH
    Continue 2 give you
    Abundant
    Blessing &
    Happiness in d
    Coming years
    Too

Let Me Thank all the Good People like U,
    Who made '2012' so much Beautiful 4 Me.
    I Pray U be Blessed with Faithful Years Ahead.
    I wish You a
    Fantastic JANUARY
    Love able FEBRUARY
    Marvelous MARCH
    Fool less APRIL
    Enjoyable MAY
    Successful JUNE
    Wonderful JULY
    Independent AUGUST
    Romantic SEPTEMBER
    Tastiest OCTOBER
    Beautiful NOVEMBER
    Happiest DECEMBER
    Have a VICTORIOUS '2013'

Before the golden sun sets,
    2012's calender is destroyed,
    And mobile networks get jammed,
    I wish in 2013 every moment is enjoyed

God Bless U N Keep U Safe
    Not Only Today But Throughout Life
    That is coming In Ur Way.
    May Year To Follow
    Be Among The Best U ve Ever Spend.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Receive my simple gift of LOVE
    Wrapped with SINCERITY
    Tied with CARE &
    Sealed with BLESSINGS
    2 Keep u HAPPY & SAFE all the life long.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR..!

This is last evening of 2012
    Last sun of 2012
    Has spread its shine
    On earth,
    Feel remaining
    Moments of last day,
    Scatter happiness
    Best of luck for 2013

May the new year