Bài kiểm tra số 6

D
ng will, be going to và các thời hiện tại để miêu tả tương lai

Điền vào chỗ trống. Mỗi chỗ trống chỉ điền một từ.

Ví dụ: I dont want a steak. I think Illhave the chicken.

1. Theres a fireworks display tomorrow. Janet is ..........................to watch it.
2. Were at that table in the corner............................................you join us?
3 Im seeing the boss this afternoon. But I must study this report before I ………………………….. her.
4 There will be drinks at the reception, but there will ................................. be any food.
5 The European heads of state are………………………….. meet in Brussels on 3 October.
6 Its a lovely day. ..........................................we go for a walk?
7 My birthday ......................................ona Sunday next year.
8 My brother is engaged. Hes ..........................................married in June.
9 You wont be allowed to go to your seat after the play .................. …………........started.
10 Martins got his coat on. I think hes ....................................... to go out.

Viết lại cho đúng

Ví dụ:
Im hungry. I think I-have-something- to-eat.
è I think Ill have something to eat.
1. You say youre getting a coach at nine. What time is it getting-to-London?
2. Ill give Polly the news. Ill tell her when Ill see her this evening.
3. Rupert looks really tired. Hes about -felling-asleep.
4. Weve arranged to go out. We meet in town-later.
5. Im going to Spain next week. I-send-you-a-postcard.
6. Im going to get to the airport early. I can-read-a book--while Ill be waiting.
7. I feel a bit tired, I go to lie-down.
8. Why not come to the party? All your-friends-shall be there.
9. Theres been a bomb warning. No one can go into the-building until-the-police-will-have searched-it,

Điền vào chỗ trống, mỗi chỗ trống chỉ điền một từ..

The Maxi-Shop company is (►) going to build a huge new shopping centre on the edge of Millingham, it was announced yesterday. There (1)................................. be at least three hundred shops, including some big department stores. When the project (2)…………………………… complete, there (3) be hundreds of new jobs for local people. But not everyone is happy. Were (4) to fight this plan, said a spokesperson for the local Environment Group.|us
• think what is going (5)…………………………….. happen to our countryside. When shopping malls (6)…………………………….. covered the whole country, there (7)………………………………. be no green fields left. So were (8)………………………………. a protest meeting tomorrow evening at the town hall. It (9)…………………………….. at half past seven. Owners of shops in the town centre are also unhappy. The new centre (10)……………………. ............ take our customers away, said one of them.

Viết câu trả lời đúng vào chỗ trống

Ví dụ: A: Lets go to the carnival, shall we? B: Yes, good idea. I expect itll be fun.
a) itll be b) its c) its being

1 A: Could I have a word with you, please? B: Sorry, Im in a big hurry. My train...................................... in fifteen minutes. a) is going to leave b) leaves c) will leave

2 A: Have you decided about the course? B: Yes, I decided last weekend. ................................................... for a place. a) I apply b) I am to apply c) Im going to apply

3 A: Im trying to move this cupboard, but its very heavy. B: Well, ............................................... you, then. a) I help b) Ill help c) Im going to help

4 A: Is the shop open yet? B: No, but theres someone inside. I think ............................................................ a) it opens b) its about to open c) it will open

5 A: Do you mind not leaving your papers all over the table? B: Oh, sorry. Ill take them all with me when ............ a) I go b) Ill go c) Im going

6 A: Its a public holiday next Monday. B: Yes, I know. .......................................................... anything special? a) Are you doing b) Do you do c) Will you do

Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở thời tương lai.

Ví dụ: Express your instant decision to take a taxi. (Ill)
I’ll take a taxi.

1 Express your intention to have a rest, (going)
2 Express the idea that the timetable shows the start of term on 6 September, (starts)
3 Predict a world war in five years time, (there)
4 Express the idea that you and Judy have arranged a game of tennis for tomorrow, (playing)
5 Give your prediction of a probable fall in prices, (probably)
6 Warn your passenger about the car crashing, (going)