+ Trả lời Chủ đề
Kết quả 1 đến 4 của 4

Chủ đề: Giúp viết đoạn văn về dịp nghỉ hè

Ngay tham gia
    Apr 2012
    Bài viết

Giúp viết đoạn văn về dịp nghỉ hè

Mình có 1 bài tập viết 1 đoạn văn về dịp nghỉ hè . ai giúp mình viết với, hiện tại mình không biết viết thế nào cả
    mình cảm ơn trước nhé
    Lần sửa cuối bởi mtd-group, ngày 11-06-2012 lúc 09:32 AM.

Vượt ngàn trùng sóng emcungyeukhoahoc's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Dec 2008
    Bài viết

Holiday Writing Prompts

Writing- whether it’s journaling or writing a short story- is a great way for students to express themselves, especially in the high emotion time of the holidays.

If your students are overloaded with holiday energy and need direction, try these writing prompts.

Different students in your class may celebrate different holiday traditions, so be sensitive to that and offer prompts that can encompass everyone.

What’s one thing you did last year during the holidays you hope to do again this year?

What is your favorite part about winter break?

What will you miss most about school when you’re on winter break?

If you could wish for just one thing this holiday season, what would it be?

What is the best gift you’ve ever gotten and why?

What is your favorite holiday food?

Who is the one person you hope to spend time with during the winter break?

What would you do if Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza was canceled this year?

What would you do if you saw Santa Clause in your living room?

Would you like to have a pet reindeer? Why or why not?

What is your favorite holiday song?

If you won the lottery, what would you buy for your mom or dad?

Write a letter to a toy company about a defective toy you got. Don’t forget to tell the company what is wrong with the toy and what you want in return.

(teaching.monster)
    I am not a scientist. I am, rather, an impresario of scientists.

Ngay tham gia
    Dec 2008
    Bài viết

What I Did On My Vacation

Are you required to write an essay about your summer vacation or your holiday break? This can be a tough assignment to tackle at first glance. But if you think about it, there are lots of interesting things that happen on your vacation that others might enjoy reading about.

Want some proof? How many Hollywood films have themes about family holidays or trips? Those films are popular because they enable us to glimpse inside the crazy family lives of others. And, in case you haven't noticed yet, nearly every family is crazy in some way.

Now, you don't need to divulge any deep family secrets while writing your holiday essay. What you can do is take a closer look at your experience from an outsider's point of view and try to determine how it might be interesting to others.

Remember the movie called A Christmas Story? The boy in that film received a big furry, pink pajama costume for Christmas from his out-of-touch but loving aunt. Has something like this ever happened to you? Do you have a gift-giving, well-meaning, aunt or uncle who just doesn't seem to live on the same planet as you?

During your summer vacation, you probably visit other towns in faraway places from time to time. Next time, think about how your experience was different from the experience of other travelers in the past. What was it like for travelers who visited Indianapolis in a horse drawn carriage? Or for folks who visited Atlanta before air conditioning was invented?

Remember that you don't have to write a day-by-day overview of your activities (unless your teacher says so). You can use your imagination a little and put an interesting spin on your essay.

Tips For Your Holiday Essay

Your first step in writing your essay is to jot down four or five things about your experience. Was there a special town involved? Was it unusually cold there, or did you experience any unusual weather? Was there anybody special who made the experience more interesting (which could mean miserable).

Consider these topics:

Why I'll Never Go Back to (insert place name)
    How (insert name) Drove Me Crazy in Five Days
    Traveling to (insert city) Then and Now
    The Hazards of Traveling With a (person or thing)
    Why You Shouldn't Take a Dog to (insert place)
    I Left New York But My (lost item) Stayed
    Why I Couldn't Sleep in (place name)

As you can tell by this list, there are many possibilities when it comes to writing a vacation essay. Use your imagination and think of a certain person, place, or thing that made your experience special. Then you can build an essay around that topic.

(homeworktips.about)

Ngay tham gia
    Dec 2008
    Bài viết

My Favorite Holiday is last holiday

dưới đây là một bài mẫu; các địa danh đã được thay đổi bằng các chữ XYZ, ABC, BBB, ...

My Favorite Holiday is last holiday

Everybody loves holidays because during our holidays we can relax and have fun. We get enough time to travel, play our favorite sports and practice our hobbies. My Favorite holiday is Last Holiday. Below I will tell you about my last holiday.

I had always dreamed about going to XYZ (name of a city) and near places. On 27th July I , my family departed ABC (name of a district) towards our first destination, XYZ . As soon as we reached there after a long journey, I was stunned by the beautiful scenic views that I only saw in pictures. I was totally lost in the scenic views that I forgot to blink my eyes. We stayed in the 5-star hotel in front of the beach. Nextday We hired a boat for a trip to see small islands. It was simply amazing.We swam all day and return our Hotel. Following day we hired a car and saw historical place, visited museum and doing shopping.The other day I and I made 5 people acquaintance hired a Jip a climbed BBB (name of a mountain) and flying paraglide. It was a beautiful and excited.The holiday was a perfect.

We did so many activities which included Swiming, Football, Scuba diving, Boat trip,Visiting museum, Paragliding etc. We also watched the sunrise of BBB summit, it was very romantic. It was the most amazing and spectacular experience of my life that I was stunned by God’s creation of a heaven-like place on earth. Our journey ended on 4th of August. On our way back we traveled by bus again. During the trip I thought, ‘Those days were amazing and unforgettable, I wished if I had more days to spend over there’.

My holiday was exciting and full of joy. I enjoyed it immensely. I am looking forward to going there again soon.

(oppapers)
    Lần sửa cuối bởi emcungyeukhoahoc, ngày 11-06-2012 lúc 09:56 AM.

+ Trả lời Chủ đề

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Chữ Việt cổ - chữ của nền văn minh rực rỡ?
    Bởi matbiec trong diễn đàn Chữ Quốc ngữ
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 07-06-2012, 05:35 PM
  2. Dịch giúp mình với, ngắn thôi i^^Xin cảm ơn
    Bởi hippy trong diễn đàn Dịch Nhật - Việt
    Trả lời: 19
    Bài viết cuối: 04-01-2012, 08:52 AM
  3. Sửa dùm mình đoạn này nhé, sao nghe lủng củng quá
    Bởi jimmytong trong diễn đàn Thắc mắc - Hỏi đáp
    Trả lời: 4
    Bài viết cuối: 08-04-2011, 05:36 PM
  4. Xứ Việt mình có lắm trái cây