Bài tập tổng hợp của so sánh hơn và so sánh nhất
1. Viết dạng so sánh hơn của những từ trong ngoặc.
They've made these chocolate bars smaller (small) .
Sport is more interesting (interesting) than politics.
1. Can't you think of anything _____________(intelligent) to say?
2. Well, the place looks _____________(clean) now.
3. Janet looks ____________(thin) than she did.
4. You need to draw it ______________(carefully) .
5. The weather is getting ___________ (bad).
6. The programme will be shown at a __________ (late) date.
7. I can't stay ________________(long) than half an hour.
8. A mobile phone would be a_______________ (useful) present.
9. I'll try to finish the job ________________ (soon).
10. It was_______________ (busy) than usual in town today.
11. I'll be even_____________ (annoyed) if you do that again.
12. Since the break-in I feel ____________ (nervous).
2. Viết dạng so sánh nhất của những từ trong ngoặc.
It's the shortest (short) day of the year.
It's the most beautiful (beautiful) building in the world.
1. That was the __________ (funny) film I've ever seen.
2. It was the ______________(horrible) feeling I've ever had.
3. Have you read her ______________(recent) book?
4. It's the _______________(large) company in the country.
5. It was the _______________(boring) speech I've ever heard.
6. You've got the _______________(far) to travel.
7. That's the _____________(helpful) idea so far.
8. The factory uses the ________________ (modern) production methods.
9. This is the __________________(early) I've ever got up.
10. It was the ________________(sad) day of my life.
3. Một số câu dưới đây đúng, và một số có một từ thừa. Nếu câu nào đúng, hãy thêm dấu √ vào bên cạnh. Nếu câu nào không đúng, hãy gạch bỏ từ thừa và viết từ đó ra khoảng trống.
I’ve got the least powerful computer in the world. √ London is morebigger than Birmingham.
1. Silver isn't as expensive as gold.
2. Indian food is the nicer than Chinese, I think.
3. The telephone is one of the most useful inventions ever.
4. I feel a much better now, thank you.
5. The longer you wait, so the harder it'll be.
6. The piano is heavier than the sofa.
7. This is the quickest way to the hotel.
8. You're taller than he is.
9. Who is the cleverest student in of the class?
10. The weather is getting hotter and hotter.
4. Dưới đây là đoạn trích lá thư của Tessa gởi cho Angela kể về việc làm mới của mình. Hãy chọn từ đúng để điền vào khoảng trống.
My new job is great. I like it much better than my old one. The people here are (1) (more nice/ most nice/ nicer/ nicest)__________ than I expected. Luckily my new boss isn’t as rude (2) (as/ so/ than/ that)__________ my old boss, Mrs. Crossley, was. I hated her. She was the (3) (least/ less/ less and less/ so)__________ friendly person I’ve ever met. Everyone here is older (4) (as I/ as me/ than I/ than me)__________ In fact I’m the youngest person (5) (from/ in/ of/ out of)__________ the office. But I don't mind.
The good thing about the job is that I get a (6) (bit/ less/ lot/ much)__________ more money, although not much more than I did before. The bad thing is that the journey isn’t (7) (as/ less/ more/ same) __________ simple as it was in my old job, where the bus took me straight there. Now I have to change buses. But I’m allowed to start work early. The earlier I leave home, (8) (more easier/ more easy/ the easier/ the easy)__________ the journey is because the buses aren't so crowded.
5. Sử dụng từ trong ngoặc để hoàn chỉnh những câu sau đây sao cho vẫn giữ nguyên nghĩa gốc.
This train is more convenient than all the others. (most)
This train is the most convenient.
1. The living-room isn't as big as the kitchen. (bigger)
The kitchen __________.
2. I'm not as fit as you. (am)
3. The table and the desk are the same size. (big)
The table __________the desk.
4. Prices just get higher all the time. (and)
5. The dress is cheaper than the skirt. (expensive)
The skirt __________ the dress.
6. This crossword is the easiest. (difficult)
This crossword __________.
7. Their excitement was increasing all the time. (excited)
They were getting __________.
8. I've never read a more romantic story. (most)
It's the __________read.