+ Trả lời Chủ đề

Chủ đề: đề Anh văn lớp 9

Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 10
    Vượt ngàn trùng sóng obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết

đề Anh văn lớp 9

ĐỀ THI ANH VĂN LỚP 9 – HK1

1. SUPPLY THE CORRECT FORM OF THE WORDS:
    1. That was an ______________ performance from such a young tennis player. (impress)
    2. Betty made a good ________ on her boss on her first day at work. (impress)
    3. The tourists were _____by the beauty of Paradise Cave in Quang Binh Province. (impress)
    4. The worldwide _______situation is now going down. (economy)
    5. You could _____money by not eating in restaurants all the time. (economy)
    6. What’s the most _________way of heating this building? (economy)
    7. Miss Ann is _________dressed because she is a model. (fashion)
    8. It’s not _______to wear short skirts at the moment. (fashion)
    9. This ____________is about learning at VUS. (advertise)
    10. The magazine gets a lot of money from __________. (advertise)
    11. I hope the trip will be _________. (enjoy)
    12. They want to ______the old bridge over the Red River (modern)
    13. Making a movie is the ________work of a group, not an individual. (collect)
    14. Mr. John is famous for being one of the stamp __________in the city. (collect)
    15. What ________can be Internet give u? (beneficial)
    16. We’re sorry for all the _________we cause to the guests (convenient)
    17. My ____________for Professor Ngo Bao Chau grows daily. (admire)
    18. What she has done to the country is really _________. (admire)
    19. Their __________started two years ago. (correspond)
    20. With his parents’ _______, he became a famous singer of the city. (encourage)
    21. My mother smiled _________ at me as I went up on stage. (encourage)
    22. Those _________workers need a lot of training. (experience)
    23. We are grateful to the people who have fought _________for the freedom of the country. (hero)
    24. Tuan made a slight _____in his study this month. (improve)
    25. At the time she was under her father’s _________. (influential)
    26. Her house is ___________on Hoang Hoa Tham Street. (locate)
    27. There’s not enough _______between the teacher and the students. (interact)
    28. Her father works for a ________house in Ha Noi. (publish)
    29. Many people find swimming __________. (relax)
    30. The Internet is ___________used all over the world. (wide)
    31. Newspapers are one of the _______________media. (tradition)
    32. She spent a ____________night thinking about his proposal. (rest)

1. SUPPLY THE CORRECT FORM/TENSE OF THE VERBS
    1. If he _____________, he must be successful someday (try)
    2. It was 10pm, but Miss Hoa ________the piano. (still practice)
    3. Next term _______ on January 3rd (start)
    4. The boy was so lazy that he ________the exam. (fail)
    5. They __________in that factory for ten years now. (work)
    6. We ___________at Le Lai School for two years but now we study at Quang Trung School. (study)
    7. While we _____in the living room last night, the light suddenly _______out. (sit/go)
    8. My suitcase is very heavy. –OK. I ______it for you. (carry)
    9. That man ____________a taxi since last year. (drive)
    10. I __________________that girl for a long time. (know)
    11. The children are in their room. They _______their homework. (do)
    12. The floor is all wet. Somebody ___________it. (clean)
    13. The dentist told Ba ___________his teeth regularly. (brush)
    14. They always encourage their children ________in social activities. (take part)
    15. I advised Peter _____________his motorbike without his helmet. (not ride)
    16. She practices _____________the piano every night. (play)
    17. It’s time we ____________our lesson for the first term examination. (revise)
    18. The man asked me what we ___________then. (do)
    19. Hoa asked me who I _________with. (live)
    20. Miss Nga said that she ___________for Canada the next day. (leave)
    21. He hates ___________for the bus to town every morning. (wait)
    22. They are proud of __________________the students of his school. (be)
    23. Miss Hoa gets up at 5.30, then she _________a shower and _________for work at 6.30 (take/leave)
    24. A lot of toys ____________in China nowadays. (make)
    25. Liz ______________to Ba’s village last week. (take)
    26. I’d rather you __________to revise for the exam right now. (begin)
    27. If the teacher _____________Tuan tomorrow, he must be very angry. (see)
    28. After having some coffee, the men continued ___________. (work)

1. SENTENCE TRANSFORMATION
    1. What a pity they don’t have a car. -> They wish ___________________________________
    2. Trang can’t join us tomorrow. -> Lan wishes _____________________________________
    3. That girl is always forgetting her homework. -> The teacher wishes ___________________
    4. He always late for class. -> I wish ______________________________________________
    5. Minh won’t lend me his new Ipad. -> I wish ________________________________________
    6. Collecting stamp was my hobby when I was young. I used ____________________________
    7. He no longer gets poor grades. -> He used __________________________________
    8. The students work hard. -> They are__________________________________
    9. The girl looks after her grandmother well. -> The girl takes ___________________________
    10. The man said: “I must go now.” -> The man said __________________________________
    11. “Do you find this test difficult, children?” said the teacher. -> The teacher asked___________
    12. “What shall we have for dinner tonight, Mum?” said the boy -> The boy asked____________
    13. “How can we get to this place, Mr. Thanh?” –the children said. -> The children asked__________
    14. What time is it, Linh?” Mai said. -> Mai asked__________________________________
    15. Would you like some coffee, Mr. Tan?”- Miss Nga said. -> Miss Nga offered ___________________
    16. The men go to bed early because he felt tired. -> The man felt ____________________________
    17. “Will you go to Da Lat tomorrow, Hoa?” Bao said. -> Bao asked___________________________
    18. The laptop was too expensive for him to buy. -> The laptop was so________________________
    19. Try hard and you can pass the exam easily. -> If __________________________________
    20. Be careful or you’ll hit that car. -> If__________________________________
    21. We began to learn English when we were ten. -> We have_______________________________
    22. He starts working on that farm five years ago. -> He has______________________________
    23. Mr. Long bought that car in 2011. -> Mr. Long has__________________________________
    24. The man moved to HCM city three week ago. -> The man has _________________________
    25. The tourist arrived at the farm last night. -> The tourist have __________________________
    26. The two girls started their correspondence at Christmas. -> The two girls have__________
    27. When did you first know him? -> How long __________________________________
    28. We last saw her two years ago. -> It’s__________________________________
    29. All the teachers were impressed by his answers. -> His answer made____________________
    30. He visited the orphans this morning. -> He paid__________________________________
    31. On arrival at the airport, the band was welcomed by thousands of fans. -> When _________________________________
    32. Vietnam’s ethnic minorities inspire many fashion designers. -> Many fashion designers take __________________________________
    33. Your experience will help you find a good job. ->If you_______________________________
    34. The last time he went abroad was five months ago. -> He has_________________________

1. MULTIPLE CHOICE
    1. Students whose houses are far from the school can live in the ________.(campus/institute/dormitory/shrine)
    2. Minh missed the bus to town _________________he got up late. (and/but/so/because)
    3. Mr. Ba wants to sell his old motorbike; __________he’s put an advertisement on a local newspaper. (however/so/but/because)
    4. If you ___________English at the VUS, you can improve your skills. (study/will study/may study/studied)
    5. TV viewers can ___________with the TV by using a remote control. (work/relax/interact/play)
    6. Fashion designers often take ______________from Vietnamese ethnic minorities. (photos/inspiration/part/care)
    7. People who follow Islam usually go to ___________to pray. (church/pagoda/temple/mosque)
    8. I’d rather _________________Pepsi, Long! (drink/to drink/drinking/to drinking)
    9. It’s hard to __________Linh to change her mind. (encourage/make/persuade/collect)
    10. Math and Literature are ____________subjects in all schools in Vietnam. (difficult/compulsory/inexpensive/optional)
    11. Can you look after the dog while I’m away? (look for/take care of/join in/pride as)
    12. This bag is not the same as that one. (as .. as/different from/more .. than/ look like)
    13. Please call me when you reach the airport. (see/get/arrive/go)
    14. Kimono is the _______ dress of Japanese women. (beautiful/comfortable/fashionable/traditional)
    15. Finally the girl decided to buy the jeans at a high price. (At the end/In the end/Therefore/However)
    16. Since he arrived, he has learnt a lot ________about life on a farm. (from/of/about/with)
    17. It’s so hot that everyone __________like swimming in the river. (would/feel/may/must)
    18. Many students want to ______ Miss Trang’s lessons because she is a well-qualified teacher. (learn/study/attend/collect)
    19. Listening to pop music is her hobby. (aspect/inspiration/religion/interest)
    20. Can you tell us the _________of the Internet? (media/interaction/benefits/adults)

1. ERROR IDENTIFICATION
    1. Huy studies very well, but he often gets good grades
    ABCD
    2. One of the students have had a chance to visit Pisa Tower in Italy
    A B C D
    3. The man drove so careless that he hit people dead.
    A B C D
    Woman of short-lived passions

Vượt ngàn trùng sóng obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan has a reputation beyond repute obaasan's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết

Re: đề Anh văn lớp 9

1. That was an __impressive____________ performance from such a young tennis player. (impress)
    2. Betty made a good _impression_______ on her boss on her first day at work. (impress)
    3. The tourists were _impressed____by the beauty of Paradise Cave in Quang Binh Province. (impress)
    4. The worldwide __economic_____situation is now going down. (economy)
    5. You could _economize____money by not eating in restaurants all the time. (economy)
    6. What’s the most __economical_______way of heating this building? (economy)
    7. Miss Ann is __fashionably_______dressed because she is a model. (fashion)
    8. It’s not __fashionable_____to wear short skirts at the moment. (fashion)
    9. This __advertisement__________is about learning at VUS. (advertise)
    10. The magazine gets a lot of money from __advertising________. (advertise)
    11. I hope the trip will be ___enjoyable______. (enjoy)
    12. They want to _modernize_____the old bridge over the Red River (modern)
    13. Making a movie is the _collective_______work of a group, not an individual. (collect)
    14. Mr. John is famous for being one of the stamp _collectORS_________in the city. (collect)
    15. What _benefits_______can be Internet give u? (beneficial)
    16. We’re sorry for all the __INconveniences_______we cause to the guests (convenient)
    17. My __admiration__________for Professor Ngo Bao Chau grows daily. (admire)
    18. What she has done to the country is really __admirable_______. (admire)
    19. Their __correspondence________started two years ago. (correspond)
    20. With his parents’ _encouragement______, he became a famous singer of the city. (encourage)
    21. My mother smiled ___encouragingly______ at me as I went up on stage. (encourage)
    22. Those __INexperienced_______workers need a lot of training. (experience)
    23. We are grateful to the people who have fought _heroically________for the freedom of the country. (hero)
    24. Tuan made a slight _improvement____in his study this month. (improve)
    25. At the time she was under her father’s _influence________. (influential)
    26. Her house is _located__________on Hoang Hoa Tham Street. (locate)
    27. There’s not enough _interaction______between the teacher and the students. (interact)
    28. Her father works for a _publishing_______house in Ha Noi. (publish)
    29. Many people find swimming __relaxing________. (relax)
    30. The Internet is _widely__________used all over the world. (wide)
    31. Newspapers are one of the ___traditional____________media. (tradition)
    32. She spent a ___restful_________night thinking about his proposal. (rest)
    Lần sửa cuối bởi obaasan, ngày 12-12-2014 lúc 10:03 AM.

Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết

Sửa bài giùm cháu Obaa nha các em

Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết

Cho Obaa đi thi lớp 9, hổng chừng rớt hihi

Moderator Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas has much to be proud of Christmas's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Jul 2013
    Bài viết

I.SUPPLY THE CORRECT FORM/TENSE OF THE VERBS

1. If he tries, he must be successful someday (try)
    2. It was 10pm, but Miss Hoa was still practicing the piano. (still practice)
    3. Next term starts on January 3rd (start)
    4. The boy was so lazy that he failed the exam. (fail)
    5. They have been working in that factory for ten years now. (work)
    6. We studied at Le Lai School for two years but now we study at Quang Trung School. (study)
    7. While we were sitting in the living room last night, the light suddenly went out. (sit/go)
    8. My suitcase is very heavy. –OK. I will carry it for you. (carry)
    9. That man has driven a taxi since last year. (drive)
    10. I have known that girl for a long time. (know)
    11. The children are in their room. They are doing their homework. (do)
    12. The floor is all wet. Somebody cleaned it. (clean)
    13. The dentist told Ba to brush his teeth regularly. (brush)
    14. They always encourage their children to take part in social activities. (take part)
    15. I advised Peter not to ride his motorbike without his helmet. (not ride)
    16. She practices playing the piano every night. (play)
    17. It’s time we revised our lesson for the first term examination. (revise)
    18. The man asked me what we would do then. (do)
    19. Hoa asked me who I were living with. (live)
    20. Miss Nga said that she would leave for Canada the next day. (leave)
    21. He hates waiting/to wait for the bus to town every morning. (wait)
    22. They are proud of being the students of his school. (be)
    23. Miss Hoa gets up at 5.30, then she takes a shower and leaves for work at 6.30 (take/leave)
    24. A lot of toys are made in China nowadays. (make)
    25. Liz was taken to Ba’s village last week. (take)
    26. I’d rather you begin to revise for the exam right now. (begin)
    27. If the teacher sees Tuan tomorrow, he must be very angry. (see)
    28. After having some coffee, the men continued working. (work)

II.SENTENCE TRANSFORMATION

1. What a pity they don’t have a car. -> They wish they had a car.
    2. Trang can’t join us tomorrow. -> Lan wishes she could join us tomorrow.
    3. That girl is always forgetting her homework. -> The teacher wishes she would remember/wouldn’t forget her homework.
    4. He always late for class. -> I wish he wouldn’t be late for class.
    5. Minh won’t lend me his new Ipad. -> I wish Minh would lend me his new Ipad.
    6. Collecting stamp was my hobby when I was young. I used to collect stamp when I was young.
    7. He no longer gets poor grades. -> He used to get poor grades.
    8. The students work hard. -> They are hard-working students.
    9. The girl looks after her grandmother well. -> The girl takes care of her grandmother well.
    10. The man said: “I must go now.” -> The man said he had to go then.
    11. “Do you find this test difficult, children?” said the teacher. -> The teacher asked if/whether the children found this test difficult.
    12. “What shall we have for dinner tonight, Mum?” said the boy -> The boy asked his mum what they would have for dinner that night.
    13. “How can we get to this place, Mr. Thanh?” –the children said. -> The children asked Mr. Thanh how they could get to that place.
    14. What time is it, Linh?” Mai said. -> Mai asked Linh what time it was.
    15. Would you like some coffee, Mr. Tan?”- Miss Nga said. -> Miss Nga offered Mr. Tan some coffee.
    16. The men go to bed early because he felt tired. -> Đề sai.
    17. “Will you go to Da Lat tomorrow, Hoa?” Bao said. -> Bao asked Hoa if she would go to Da Lat the next day.
    18. The laptop was too expensive for him to buy. -> The laptop was so expensive that he couldn’t buy it.
    19. Try hard and you can pass the exam easily. -> If you try hard, you can pass the exam easily.
    20. Be careful or you’ll hit that car. -> If you’re careful, you won’t hit that car.
    21. We began to learn English when we were ten. -> We have learned E since we were ten.
    22. He starts working on that farm five years ago. -> He has worked on that farm for 5 years.
    23. Mr. Long bought that car in 2011. -> Mr. Long has bought that car since 2011.
    24. The man moved to HCM city three week ago. -> The man has moved to HCM city for 3 weeks.
    25. The tourist arrived at the farm last night. -> The tourist have arrived at the farm since last night.
    26. The two girls started their correspondence at Christmas. -> The two girls have started their correspondence since Christmas.
    27. When did you first know him? -> How long has it been since you first know him?
    28. We last saw her two years ago. -> It’s been 2 years since we last saw her.
    29. All the teachers were impressed by his answers. -> His answer made all the teachers impressed.
    30. He visited the orphans this morning. -> He paid the orphans a visit this morning.
    31. On arrival at the airport, the band was welcomed by thousands of fans. -> When the band arrived at the airport, they were welcomed by thousands of fans.
    32. Vietnam’s ethnic minorities inspire many fashion designers. -> Many fashion designers take inspiration from Vietnam’s ethnic minorities.
    33. Your experience will help you find a good job. ->If you have experience, you will find a good job.
    34. The last time he went abroad was five months ago. -> He has not gone abroad for 5 months.
    Strangers think I'm quiet, my friends think I'm outgoing, my best friends know that I'm completely insane!

Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết

ui cha, hay quá, cảm ơn Christmas nhiều lắm.

Vượt ngàn trùng sóng phunuthuthiet is a splendid one to behold phunuthuthiet is a splendid one to behold phunuthuthiet is a splendid one to behold phunuthuthiet is a splendid one to behold phunuthuthiet is a splendid one to behold phunuthuthiet is a splendid one to behold phunuthuthiet is a splendid one to behold phunuthuthiet's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Nov 2014
    Bài viết

ĐỀ THI ANH VĂN LỚP 9 – HK1
    1. That was an impressive performance from such a young tennis player. (impress)
    2. Betty made a good impression on her boss on her first day at work. (impress)
    3. The tourists were impressed by the beauty of Paradise Cave in Quang Binh Province. (impress)
    4. The worldwide economic situation is now going down. (economy)
    5. You could economize money by not eating in restaurants all the time. (economy)
    6. What’s the most economical way of heating this building? (economy)
    7. Miss Ann is fashionably dressed because she is a model. (fashion)
    8. It’s not fashionable to wear short skirts at the moment. (fashion)
    9. This advertising is about learning at VUS. (advertise)
    10. The magazine gets a lot of money from advertisement. (advertise)
    11. I hope the trip will be enjoyable. (enjoy)
    12. They want to modernize the old bridge over the Red River (modern)
    13. Making a movie is the collective work of a group, not an individual. (collect)
    14. Mr. John is famous for being one of the stamp collectors in the city. (collect)
    15. What benefits can be Internet give u? (beneficial)
    16. We’re sorry for all the inconveniences we cause to the guests (convenient)
    17. My admiration for Professor Ngo Bao Chau grows daily. (admire)
    18. What she has done to the country is really admiring. (admire)
    19. Their correspondence started two years ago. (correspond)
    20. With his parents’ encouragement, he became a famous singer of the city. (encourage)
    21. My mother smiled encouragingly at me as I went up on stage. (encourage)
    22. Those inexperienced workers need a lot of training. (experience)
    23. We are grateful to the people who have fought heroically for the freedom of the country. (hero)
    24. Tuan made a slight improvement in his study this month. (improve)
    25. At the time she was under her father’s influence. (influential)
    26. Her house is located on Hoang Hoa Tham Street. (locate)
    27. There’s not enough interaction between the teacher and the students. (interact)
    28. Her father works for a publishing house in Ha Noi. (publish)
    29. Many people find swimming relaxed. (relax)
    30. The Internet is widely used all over the world. (wide)
    31. Newspapers are one of the traditional media. (tradition)
    32. She spent a rest night thinking about his proposal. (rest)

1. SUPPLY THE CORRECT FORM/TENSE OF THE VERBS
    1. If he tries, he must be successful someday (try)
    2. It was 10pm, but Miss Hoa was still practicing the piano. (still practice)
    3. Next term starts on January 3rd (start)
    4. The boy was so lazy that he failed the exam. (fail)
    5. They have worked in that factory for ten years now. (work)
    6. We studied at Le Lai School for two years but now we study at Quang Trung School. (study)
    7. While we sat in the living room last night, the light suddenly went out. (sit/go)
    8. My suitcase is very heavy. –OK. I will carry it for you. (carry)
    9. That man has driven a taxi since last year. (drive)
    10. I have known that girl for a long time. (know)
    11. The children are in their room. They are doing their homework. (do)
    12. The floor is all wet. Somebody has just cleaned it. (clean)
    13. The dentist told Ba to brush his teeth regularly. (brush)
    14. They always encourage their children to take part in social activities. (take part)
    15. I advised Peter not to ride his motorbike without his helmet. (not ride)
    16. She practices playing the piano every night. (play)
    17. It’s time we revise our lesson for the first term examination. (revise)
    18. The man asked me what we should do then. (do)
    19. Hoa asked me who I was living with. (live)
    20. Miss Nga said that she was going to leave for Canada the next day. (leave)
    21. He hates waiting for the bus to town every morning. (wait)
    22. They are proud of being the students of his school. (be)
    23. Miss Hoa gets up at 5.30, then she takes a shower and leaves for work at 6.30 (take/leave)
    24. A lot of toys have been made in China nowadays. (make)
    25. Liz took to Ba’s village last week. (take)
    26. I’d rather you begin to revise for the exam right now. (begin)
    27. If the teacher sees Tuan tomorrow, he must be very angry. (see)
    28. After having some coffee, the men continued working. (work)

1. SENTENCE TRANSFORMATION
    1. What a pity they don’t have a car. -> They wish they had a car
    2. Trang can’t join us tomorrow. -> Lan wishes she could join us tomorrow
    3. That girl is always forgetting her homework. -> The teacher wishes she would not forget her homework
    4. He always late for class. -> I wish he would not be late for class
    5. Minh won’t lend me his new Ipad. -> I wish Minh would lend me his new Ipad
    6. Collecting stamp was my hobby when I was young. I used to collect stamp when I was young
    7. He no longer gets poor grades. -> He used to get poor grades
    8. The students work hard. -> They are hard working
    9. The girl looks after her grandmother well. -> The girl takes good care of her grandmother
    10. The man said: “I must go now.” -> The man said he had to go now
    11. “Do you find this test difficult, children?” said the teacher. -> The teacher asked if they found difficult with this test
    12. “What shall we have for dinner tonight, Mum?” said the boy -> The boy asked what they had for dinner tonight
    13. “How can we get to this place, Mr. Thanh?” –the children said. -> The children asked how they got to that place
    14. What time is it, Linh?” Mai said. -> Mai asked Linh what time it was
    15. Would you like some coffee, Mr. Tan?”- Miss Nga said. -> Miss Nga offered Mr.Tan if he liked some coffee
    16. The men go to bed early because he felt tired. -> The man felt tired so he went to bed early
    17. “Will you go to Da Lat tomorrow, Hoa?” Bao said. -> Bao asked if Hoa went to Dalat the following day
    18. The laptop was too expensive for him to buy. -> The laptop was so expensive that he could not buy it
    19. Try hard and you can pass the exam easily. -> If you try hard, you can pass the exam easily
    20. Be careful or you’ll hit that car. -> If you are careful, you will not hit that car
    21. We began to learn English when we were ten. -> We have learned English when we were ten
    22. He starts working on that farm five years ago. -> He has worked on that farm five years before.
    23. Mr. Long bought that car in 2011. -> Mr. Long has bought that car since 2011
    24. The man moved to HCM city three week ago. -> The man has moved to HCM city three week before
    25. The tourist arrived at the farm last night. -> The tourist have arrived at the farm the night before
    26. The two girls started their correspondence at Christmas. -> The two girls have started their correspondence at Christmas
    27. When did you first know him? -> How long have you first known him?
    28. We last saw her two years ago. -> It’s two years ago when we last saw her
    29. All the teachers were impressed by his answers. -> His answer made all the teachers impressed
    30. He visited the orphans this morning. -> He paid a visit to the orphans this morning
    31. On arrival at the airport, the band was welcomed by thousands of fans. ->When the band arrived at the airport, they were welcomed by thousands of fans
    32. Vietnam’s ethnic minorities inspire many fashion designers. -> Many fashion designers take inspiration from Vietnam’s ethnic minorities
    33. Your experience will help you find a good job. ->If you have experience, you will find a good job
    34. The last time he went abroad was five months ago. -> He has gone abroad five months ago

1. MULTIPLE CHOICE
    1. Students whose houses are far from the school can live in the ________.(campus/institute/dormitory/shrine)
    2. Minh missed the bus to town _________________he got up late. (and/but/so/because)
    3. Mr. Ba wants to sell his old motorbike; __________he’s put an advertisement on a local newspaper. (however/so/but/because)
    4. If you ___________English at the VUS, you can improve your skills. (study/will study/may study/studied)
    5. TV viewers can ___________with the TV by using a remote control. (work/relax/interact/play)
    6. Fashion designers often take______________from Vietnamese ethnic minorities. (photos/inspiration/part/care)
    7. People who follow Islam usually go to ___________to pray. (church/pagoda/temple/mosque)
    8. I’d rather _________________Pepsi, Long! (drink/to drink/drinking/to drinking)
    9. It’s hard to __________Linh to change her mind. (encourage/make/persuade/collect)
    10. Math and Literature are ____________subjects in all schools in Vietnam. (difficult/compulsory/inexpensive/optional)
    11. Can you look after the dog while I’m away? (look for/take care of/join in/pride as)
    12. This bag is not the same as that one. (as .. as/different from/more .. than/ look like)
    13. Please call me when you reach the airport. (see/get/arrive/go)
    14. Kimono is the _______ dress of Japanese women. (beautiful/comfortable/fashionable/traditional)
    15. Finally the girl decided to buy the jeans at a high price. (At the end/In the end/Therefore/However)
    16. Since he arrived, he has learnt a lot ________about life on a farm. (from/of/about/with)
    17. It’s so hot that everyone __________like swimming in the river. (would/feel/may/must)
    18. Many students want to ______ Miss Trang’s lessons because she is a well-qualified teacher. (learn/study/attend/collect)
    19. Listening to pop music is her hobby. (aspect/inspiration/religion/interest)
    20. Can you tell us the _________of the Internet? (media/interaction/benefits/adults)

1. ERROR IDENTIFICATION
    1. Huy studies very well, but he often gets good grades
    ABCD
    2. One of the studentshave had a chance to visit Pisa Tower in Italy
    A B C D
    3. The man drove so careless that he hit people dead.
    A B C D

Ngay tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết

Cảm ơn bạn Phunuthuthiet.

Phần 1 Obaa làm sai 4 chỗ. Còn phunuthuthiet, hình như sai câu cuối phần 1: rest night hay restful night?

Mới nở Hana is on a distinguished road Hana's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Sep 2016
    Bài viết

1. Newspapers are one of the ___traditional____________media. (tradition)
    2. She spent a ___restful_________night thinking about his proposal. (rest)

Mới nở MinhAnhPhung is on a distinguished road MinhAnhPhung's Avatar
    Ngay tham gia
    Sep 2016
    Bài viết

1. That was an ______________ performance from such a young tennis player. (impress)
    2. Betty made a good ________ on her boss on her first day at work. (impress)
    3. The tourists were _____by the beauty of Paradise Cave in Quang Binh Province. (impress)
    4. The worldwide _______situation is now going down. (economy)
    5. You could _____money by not eating in restaurants all the time. (economy)
    6. What’s the most _________way of heating this building? (economy)
    7. Miss Ann is _________dressed because she is a model. (fashion)
    8. It’s not _______to wear short skirts at the moment. (fashion)
    9. This ____________is about learning at VUS. (advertise)
    10. The magazine gets a lot of money from __________. (advertise)
    11. I hope the trip will be _________. (enjoy)
    12. They want to ______the old bridge over the Red River (modern)
    13. Making a movie is the ________work of a group, not an individual. (collect)
    14. Mr. John is famous for being one of the stamp __________in the city. (collect)
    15. What ________can be Internet give u? (beneficial)
    16. We’re sorry for all the _________we cause to the guests (convenient)
    17. My ____________for Professor Ngo Bao Chau grows daily. (admire)
    18. What she has done to the country is really _________. (admire)

+ Trả lời Chủ đề
Quyền viết bài
  • Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình